Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Roadside Signs

We are travelling for my sister's wedding this week. Our journey started in Marshall and is currently resting in Rapid City, SD. All the way across South Dakota, I have seen billboards regarding faith. Some have been "messages from God". Others have been scripture. Still others have been condemnations. I wonder the impact of those signs on others. Do people read them? Do people jot down a scripture reference for later review? and if they do, do they follow up?

Some of the billboards I find interesting. Many I find offensive. None of them have I ever followed up on once I wke me.as home, although I have written down scriptures. It just didn't carry over the impact strong enough for me to finish off the process. I wonder how many people are li

No comments:

Post a Comment